Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, before my next letter hits those that are on the list, and those that may not, Happy Thanksgiving. OK, do those on East Coast Time, you are already getting up to head to the stores for black friday (I pray you are not). As for me, shopping is online this year. But forget about that.
I wanted to say thanks for all of you for reading this blog, for asking for e-mails and updates, and for supporting me in the work here in Alaska. Its snowing (which is rare with the really cold temperatures we had). It is making a beautiful scene out there. I also want to say thanks to my parents. They probably won't see this, but if they do, thanks for the support. I know my mom is really missing me (the crazy card she sent me says so, and it shows that here insanity is intact without me).
Today was football on the ice (great equalizer) and one meal. That's all I needed. Great time at the Cornfields. Tomorrow is setting up the camp Christmas tree. Not my idea, I'm just helping. And for those that haven't tried it... CHEESE on APPLE PIE! DO IT! Its American!
Have a good holiday everyone. Can't wait to see you PA and NY folks soon.

-Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment