Thursday, March 4, 2010

OOPS... Posted On Wrong Page

Oops, posted this on the wrong blog... here a delayed post from Feb 18th.

Good Morning

Today is just one of those days that you wake up early for no apparent reason. It just happens. Its a day off, but it just happens. I got up, got ready, had half my breakfast, grabbed an apple for the road, picked up the trash bag, and went outside into a fresh inch-3inch powder of snow. It was overcast, but light. As I walked up to Miracle (the lodge), the sun lit up the clouds behind Victory Peak. Amazing shot. Just made you want to shout out in praise to God for just the beauty all around. The time I got my camera, the shot was gone, and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. Oh well. Now, on to some free-time work (making a video for a band called Thera... check them out) .

No comments:

Post a Comment