Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well, when looking at a calender, I get stressed. Camp is right around the corner here at Victory. So, I stopped looking at the calender. I take it one day at a time and work down the check list in my head. Curriculum rough draft is done finally. Chapels are coming together. Computers are ready to get cleaned up. Songs are being worked on. A lot is going on.
But right now, I must focus on the Outdoor Ed groups that are in. The work listed above in on hold for the most part, but needs to get done. Pray for me as I try to get my stack of work done, plus move my residence a few times, all before staff get here. My stress hasn't been as high as it has in the past. But there are a lot of sleepless nights with work on my mind.
I plan on having the update letter out as soon as I figure out the printer issues that keep happening. For news sake, I will be sending it out as a special pre-summer letter. Basically letter 007 and 008 together.

-Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment