Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank You's

The last seven days have held great opportunities to share the burden God has laid on my heart, and the work God is doing through Victory.

On Monday the Herrickville Wesleyan Church invited me to speak with their mission board. It was a great time of sharing the ministry of Victory with them. They have been supportive of the work being done with ROCC, and I have had many occasions to share the ministry of Victory with individuals of the church as well. Its these kinds of meetings that get me excited about the work being done at Victory, and being a part of the ministry in the future.

As reported in the last update letter, technical difficulties are plaguing all the technical gear I have. Today was an example of that. Orwell Bible Church invited me to share during their Sunday school time. Everything seemed to be great, until computer and projector wouldn't sync. Luckily, Plan B was in my bag. The iPad connected flawlessly, but the presentation didn't seem to work. It threw off my concentration, and every thing I said seemed to come out like gibberish. It was frustrating. But God still used it.

Thanks to these two churches for giving me opportunities to share. I can't wait for more doors to open, and to see God start to work in the hearts of those I am sharing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment