Friday, April 19, 2013

(RE)EDIT

Well, I've done it again. I've gone & re-re-redone the Victory display boards (I don't think there are enough "re"s in redone).

After sending a sample of the displays to a potential support, she hesitantly called me back with some grammatical errors. There was no offense taken. Due to my horrible grammer and improper use of the English language, it was very welcoming to have someone point our some errors, and is so willing to help me with the material being created for Victory.

Now with the errors fixed and the pages resized to their desired printable sizes, there will be a reissue of the Victory PDF booklet.

There have been some other projects that I have been desiring to do. Hopefully as the year goes on, I will post some of the other projects here. But there is also support raising for Victory. That comes first.

- Daryl

P.S.- A big thanks to Lynn Vestel for pointing out the grammatical errors.



"Yes Brian Wilberts, there were spelling errors"

No comments:

Post a Comment