Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Long Road Home

On Monday at 4:45pm-ish... I pulled onto a snow-packed road. After leaving home around 7:30am, over 4,000 miles were travelled in 4 and 1/2 days. No mechanical issues along the way, though my battery died this morning. There were some issues with tie straps and weather. All in all, it was a very good trip. There was a lot to reflect on as I drove. Thank you all for your prayers and support on this trip. It was greatly appreciated. God's hand was evident during the trip. I hope to post some pictures and explain a little more about the trip. For now it is unpacking and getting settled in. God is doing amazing things, and I can't wait to see what He will do through me as I serve Him through Victory Bible Camps & Conference Center.

This adventure is about to begin. Stay tuned.

- Daryl J. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment