Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer 2K14 pt.2 (photos)

After some meds, a long nap and a nice cup of tea, I'm alert enough to post some more and to get some work done... and post pictures to go with the previous post.

So that freak winter storm we had...

Before the first steps out the front door

One of the counselors perplexed like me

The walk to miracle

Counselors stepping up to remove the snow

The road to waterfront

Swim tests anyone?

Index lake blanketed in sno

Lonely footprints

Not your typical summer staff photo

After the snow melted, it was back to putting together the waterfront.


Iceberg is back on the water... without the snow

Later in the week it was off to Hikes Creek.


My Eureka! tent. My home away from home

Early morning fire, boiling water for others

No one is up? Time for coffee
Well, I wish I could post more for you. Don't forget to go to Victory Bible Camp & Conference Center on Facebook. Photos and summer updates to be posted all summer!

Also, I hope to get a newsletter out as soon. Be on the look out for that.

Grace & Peace,
- Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment