Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week three is over already. I can't believe how fast the summer is going by. It seems like just yesterday I flew in. That was almost two months ago. But week three was an interesting week.
It all started Monday. I was sitting in the office and waiting for the campers to arrive. My computer had been having some issues due to some corrupted files, so I was working on backing up all my files. There was a noise as if a furnace was kicking on. But It was too warm for that, and the furnace in the main building doesn't make that kind of noise. I felt a little disoriented and felt a tremble in the floor. As I looked around the office, all of our computer screens were shaking. It lasted maybe 10 seconds. My first reaction was freeze. My second was cool, I just went through an earthquake.
It was an amazing week of trials and fun. The devil hit hard on Tuesday, but God worked in the hearts of over 30 campers that professed their faith in Christ. Friday was even more amazing as 62 campers came forward to say that they have either accepted Christ as their savior, or were going to live for Him 100%. I cannot explain how awesome it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment