Thursday, August 6, 2009

ITS OVER... for now.

The summer camp season ended on Saturday. But that doesn't mean that work is over. For the last few days I have been part of the after season work. I have caught up on orders, cleaning, and other AV work. Now it is time for me to depart until I start my drive up. It has been an eventful summer. I have seen many prayers answered. And with the end of summer comes the longing to become more involved in the lives of these campers. Many struggle with home life, alcohol, drugs, depression, cutting, and much more. Others have it easy. But no matter what, many of them just need someone to love on them. With the internship starting up, it is a chance to explore what can be done to connect with these campers. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment