Monday, December 21, 2009

NO SNOW AND HOME

Well, I'm home. And as my mom's new kitten tries to help me type, I look outside to a area dusted with snow. Yes, the Northeast did get hit with a storm, but it seemed to have missed me.
I have had a few meetings since getting home. And from now until January, it seems my schedule is free. I just have to borrow my dad's car, but if anyone wants to meet over coffee or a meal to talk over the ministry work being done in Alaska, I'm up for it. There are a few things like Christmas, and maybe a surprise trip to the Grandparents on the list, but for the most part, I'm open. For now, I drink coffee and read. Something simplistic to my usual busy day. And yes, those videos I promised are coming. Just need a little tweeking.

-Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment