Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SNOW AND HOME

Well, what a last week it has been. Nonstop work that ends with a 12 hour flight home. I'm going to type up a little ditty on what went on before I rush to pack some last minute things.
This weekend we had a church group and our WINTER BLITZ together. With my main focus being on the camp winter retreat, I didn't work with the church group. Most of my weekend was spent setting up games, working on Chapels, and working with the campers.
With campers gone, clean-up started on the cabins, and our office. As our vacation time hit, we needed to make sure everything was in check. I'm finishing up some last minute things, including 6 inches of snow that fell last night, and thinking of the 8 or more that will fall today. Sweet powder that is easy to move.
I must say goodbye. There is still some packing to do before I go. I'll post more when I get home. Seeya.

-Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment