Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good Morning, Good Evening & Good Night

Depending on where you are when you are reading this, one of those above statements is true.
My life hasn't been too busy lately. It has been a mix of interesting projects and little God moments.
With support raising, it has been a little slow. I'm breaking out my bubble at this time, and trying to make contact in church I have never been to. It has been hard, but it is something I need to do to gather enough support.

ROCC on the other hand has kept me busy. We have a after school discipleship time, as well as a Super Bowl party planned. The event has been a huge hit the last few years, and in the last two years we have had three 20 minute break out sessions with topics applicable to teens. There is also a gospel message and tons of games and activities. And of course we have the Super Bowl game on as well. I've been helping getting some games put together for the event, as well as assisting one the groups presenting a breakout session.

This week I finished up a project for the Endless Mountains Pregnancy Care Center. They will be presenting a video and speaking with the teens that will be showing up for our Super Bowl party. Since I am one of the few people in the area with video editing skills and tools, I was asked to help edit down a video for them.

The last few weeks I have been planning to put together a small promo video to post here and to send to supporters. I hope to have that out within the next month.

 I am still seeking part time work to help with expenses as I travel around and seek to move to Alaska when support gets to 100%. There is a large number of people hiring in my area, but when I mention Sundays not being an option for me, they are quick to say that the job isn't for me.

That seems to be it for now. Continue to pray for doors to be open, as well as for a project I am currently in the brainstorming stages of. 

-Daryl J. Howard

P.S.- How are you doing? Feel free to write and fill me in on what is going on in life. It has been fun messaging and catching up with various supports and prayer partners.
hmupdate@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment