Saturday, February 18, 2012

Howard Promo Video

Well, it is finally done. After brainstorming and praying for a few months, starting, finishing, deleting, then starting over again... a little promotional video I made about what I will be doing and why it is vital for ministry is finally done and posted online.

With technology the way it is today, I thought it would be nice to showcase a little of what is going to be done in the future. God has been directing me in the area of public relations. And any time I do a project His way, it just works out.

The idea behind the promotional video came when I had to film and produce a few promotional videos for some individuals raising support. It was a great idea. But having a person stand up in front of people and sharing their burden for missions is much more personal then having someone just play a video. That is why Victory made a promotional video showing what the camp is all about. So then anyone raising support could show Victory's video, then share how they will be a part, and how others can join them. I never put one together for myself, because I didn't want the video to replace me talking. But as I started to send letters out, and talk to churches about speaking to their congregations, I saw the need for a video addressing what my role at Victory Bible Camps will be. So, to add a personal touch to information going out to churches, I include the address to the promotional videos. This way, the letters will become more personal touch and hold more information about Victory, and the burden I have for serving there.

Watch both of them, and pass them along to your church or friends. Also, pray about how you can be a part of the ministry as well. Either through financial giving and praying, or even taking some time to volunteer at Victory.


No comments:

Post a Comment