Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Quick Note...

There is only a few minutes before I must gather my things and head out the door to an after-school discipleship class hosted by ROCC. Before I run out the door, I thought I would put together a quick note on where I am at with my letter and update writing.

The letter that I plan on sending out to churches is making it's way through the works. There is a lot of prayer on what is going to be presented in the letter. I do not take writing this letter lightly, and I want God to be leading me in this letter.

Second, the Howard Ministry Update 010 is hitting a snag. As what I had written isn't settling like I hoped. This is also another project that takes a lot of prayer. It should be finished shortly, and sent out to supports in due time. 

Well, I better get on my way. Tonight is also our ROCC board meeting. Be praying as I probably will be sharing my thoughts on a new promotional video that they have asked me to work on. Take care.

Grace and Peace,
Daryl J. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment