Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back for 2013

Well, I'm back from Georgia.

After trying to get work done while in Georgia, I decided to set it aside to spend time with family. It was a better choice, since I had a lot of catching up to do. The posts that I wanted to do are on hold and will be posted some time this month.

Since returning, I got a little under the weather. After a quick recovery from my bout with a bug, I have been busy trying to catch up on replying to contacts and supporters. There will be a new post tomorrow with some fun/helpful information. Also, I am trying to put a wrap on a post that I have been throwing around for over a month. Hope to have that posted soon as well.

2013 will be an interesting year. I have some lofty goals that I hope to see fulfilled during this year. Victory is eager to see me return... but in a full-time capacity. And I am eager to continue to serve Victory... but from Alaska. I'll write more on this later.

Check back again for more updates.

- Daryl J. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment