Thursday, January 24, 2013

Until Further Notice

After over six years of faithfully serving me, my MacBook Pro has finally called it quits (for specifics, go to the end). With it being down, a lot of what I do is put on hold. Support raising, designing material, video work, etc.... all on hold. Hopefully this won't last for long. 

With the Mac down, its given me more time for praying and reading Gods word. It will be interesting to see what God is teaching me through this. 

- Daryl J. Howard


SPECIFICS:
As for specifics, the graphics card on my Mac isn't working properly. Since this part failed, the whole logic board is in need of replacing. This is not a cheap fix, and with my Mac being six+ years old, the part is very hard to come by. Apple won't fix it due to its age, and a local private place said they won't either due to how much it would take to fix it (the price of a used Mac newer than mine). Still trying to figure out options.

No comments:

Post a Comment