Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The HM Update Newsletter


The newly revived The HM Update (The Howard Ministry Update) newsletter is about to hit the presses and the e-mail boxes. Got an interest in what I'll be doing in Alaska, send a message to hmupdate@gmail.com with address or e-mail address and I'll send you my newsletter sharing the work I'll be doing in Alaska.
"But Daryl, how does is differ from this?"
Glad you asked. The HMUpdate newsletter is not just an "old school" way of keeping in touch. It helps those that don't have computer access or want a physical/digital copy in their mail box. It is a long form letter that will give a rundown of what has been going on in the work that I will be doing at Victory Bible Camps of Alaska. Yes, frequent updates are posted here. But this long form is my formal way of keeping people up to date with what is going on. And yes, the newsletter will be posted here. But if you want a prayer card to post somewhere to remember the work that I'm doing and to remember to pray for me, you can message me at hmupdate@gmail.com for one, or get the physical copy of the newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment