Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Lil' Taste Of The Future...

Alright, so now that I have part of a little taste of the past out of the way, what about the future. I won't be doing this often since a lot of what I do I like to keep secret until it goes public. But I thought I would give you a little sample of what I have been doing for Victory.

Since my latest seasonal employment came to an abrupt end (I'll explain later), Victory asked if I could do some work for them. I mean, since this is what I'll be doing in the future, why not.
Here is a bulletin insert that will be sent out to various Churches in the areas which Victory reaches out to.   Since most church would just photocopy the master, I created a black & white insert. But seeing that I am posting this, I thought it would be fun to colorize it as well. It hasn't officially gotten the ok to print, so this is just a prototype. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment