Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Post# 001

Well, I just hit "command & p" to test print my newsletter. I prefer checking grammer and spelling in physical form than reading it on the computer. If technology works, HM Update 011 will be out in the mail and in inboxes by Monday at the latest.

If you sent an e-mail recently, I will be replying to those shortly. There are a lot of good questions in them, and understandably I don't like rushing in and answering them half-heartedly.

Also, thanks to all those that submitted questions for the Q&As. They were a lot of fun. The next project that I am working on is my "Why Alaska" post. It got too long, so I am weeding out the un-needed facts. The project started to look like an autobiography on my time leading up to Alaska.

Finally, check out Victory Ministries, Victory Bible Camp & Conference Center and Camp Li-Wa websites. All of them have been redesigned and refined. Take some time to look over the ministries mission as well. God is leading Victory into some exciting times. I can not wait to be serving Victory in Alaska, instead of helping from afar.

-Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment