Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What is on the horizon...

I decided to take a break from typing on Apple Pages, to type here. Currently my "Why Alaska" is taking form. It seems a bit long, so I'm trying to decided whether to post the abridged or the unabridged some time after the Q&As. As for the Q&As, they aren't going to last too much longer (unless more questions come in). I want to start posting more about what is going on and the work I am doing. But honestly, support raising is stalling out a little.

With me putting support raising on hold back in February, I landed myself in a rut that has been hard to get out of. The letter to churches is done. Most of it is ready to print. Also, my next support letter is almost ready to print too. I just keep letting myself get distracted by family situations and life. Plus, a lot of spiritual attacks and technological problems are hindering my work as well. As I am currently typing this, my computer is backing itself up, and backing up my back-up hard drive onto another back-up hard drive. Confusing, isn't it? It is a must, seeing my computer is turning 6 soon and needs a good wipe of everything, and I almost lost everything on my back-up the other day.

But no excuses. I must get back to the grind. If there is one thing I hate, it is saying no to people. But right now, I need to get back on focus with support raising. It is the whole reason why I am home right now. This has been a very difficult task. But it is much easier when I know that this is what God has called me to.

-Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment