Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hot off the press... kind of.

It's taken a little time, but here is some news for you.

1.) Victory Ministries and Victory Bible Camps are hashing out what my job description and position will be at Victory Bible Camps, as well as how much support will have to be raised toward my salary.

2.) My business/ministry support cards were sent off to the press today. By next week I will have them, and will be able to distribute to those that would like them. (Tons of info on such a little card) Easy to carry, hang up, or put anywhere to remind yourself to pray for the work the God is leading me to do (I should have a contest on unique places that people put my card to remind them to pray for me).

3.) A redesigning of this blog is in the works. A new logo for my newsletters is in the works. And an actual frequent update here!

If you would like to get a hold of me, for scheduling me at your Church or to speak with me individually, feel free to contact me at hmupdate@gmail.com. With the business/ministry cards, you can pass the info onto the your Church missionary board or onto friends.

That is it for now. A little posting on what went on during the summer, plus videos and graphic design work that I have been doing will be posted soon. Stay tuned. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment