Monday, September 26, 2011

New Logo?

Hey Daryl, why have a logo for your blog? Isn't that a little posh?

Glad you asked. Yes, it could be considered posh or plan showoffish in some ways. But when I am doodling with designs and trying to create work, things just happen. Like the mountain on my card for example. A lot of work, and eventually I had a mountain for my card. But why stop there. I have this cool mountain, why not use it on a logo for this very blog, just for the fun of it.

Basically, with doing design work, I have to keep expanding my creativity and work. If there is no one to work for, I work for myself. I have a long list of fake brands/logos I created for myself and the different names I have used to call my work. (Surprisingly enough, I don't have one for the one that has stuck the longest).

So, expect to see a little change here soon. Just for kicks and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment