Monday, September 26, 2011

Videos From Victory

This summer, God gave me a vision for some video projects that would help promote Victory. Unfortunately, my timing wasn't God's, and the projects were put on hold. Looking back, I can see why He did this. But He did let me have a hand in creating a few videos. The first was "Legacy". It was our staff appreciation video that was presented during our staff appreciation dinner. I had a plan, but God gave me the vision for something different. After much praying, and three days of editing, this is how it turned out.
Legacy Movie

The second video that I want to show you was another God project. Joey Legg (our IT guy ) and I were given the task to create a video that individuals raising support could play to supporters. We had a vision of what it might look like. It went through many stages of development. But it was one meeting with our staff that God showed us where to go with the project. A set of core values, mission statement and verse we given to all the staff, and Joey and I knew what needed to be done. I created a advertising campaign and assisted in some editing and final production. Joey and David Beltz did most of the editing. (I just realized the video has not been posted online... I'll post the link once I get it online)

No comments:

Post a Comment